[OAUTH-WG] Difference between RO and End User (Was: Few questions about client_credentials)

Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin@gmail.com> Fri, 11 May 2012 14:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=dxMyygqcSWrXAmc2vaFIIM4gCFWWMAECGiSM2hJTfYM=; b=dCesruwAQHJmYw3kLQyeonIUGO/SQ0bgKCbVzBaioZInAeeNH4ywg5rIAs1uH7K+YG 0DtVVWwCU9j2/K9Qd61v1wMD2KxaqOsVCA/YcVaiIDgyypvTEOmz8srXN7N9KNFBQN23 NVog/i5a257wSJEyT5hbyAuzy6SRtI+nOEFokVF1JQd7+vUPWsmbuSgW3jKZWG4md3Gt QZ/B36uIicJgQlbrwG2TK9i1KJM0FX7a/o+HZ2QzZ3hq/ZwIq5oN7cJN/5kKLmV1njsE yrTfaTVswzTU2xwup7Qgadr7Y8708dURjiDCWjq1McHg7qhlmdDJM/GHqusbrcjIj1cg OdTg==