Re: [OAUTH-WG] WGLC Review of PAR

Torsten Lodderstedt <torsten@lodderstedt.net> Thu, 03 September 2020 14:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=lodderstedt.net; s=google; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=DpdgxqL5oO2U4J8Sf5VK324tW+oylBNas5emOAL6bGQ=; b=ZfTWhO8XQrAupooYkPSyHaxNI4uU37n0RqGlLYsqrGG6Xk/lZGBZo+7HmaalhI5DJ8 JNa9XaSRZYtvS4DlC378BdGD9h2+rh7HthdxOOyGJqHamv+dTmjkooOPcRzT4vh/KU8l CQUYVJesbVyePVm90epgferwsvIOSWD3mPZdgycSMVJwGKrDAVHf2tle7jMCdHsqbhZc P9sU4szPRs4hKmWjd9q73k6MBxBz53XRyDBTgGML3a7BiAPHgVedkDVWLbjxdyfH2cWx flBEQQ3qm6VdKzyZ+1s/4Kg9SWHAyQbZ2mlOvgPxdsSR+TYFpemuYQXdtp7fH93lLmK5 hP0w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=DpdgxqL5oO2U4J8Sf5VK324tW+oylBNas5emOAL6bGQ=; b=a3CrF8Erd12rCz8w/r+WXxCn4Yi6bT3UZGkueUpJWa1cK4yrp8w1oNseaIrmhM1k69 13TTgjqBzx8c7iQPcbiXaHYuIR0mVaf3PIkrZe0sR2ug1dcF8slCUJGK+7gTFuIVSjYI aAvn7GS9ZEDIXqnZIEWJdXqGeHzooXiCm0xiKZu5NvMCl0dGb/2m56W2p+CjxvapG2r2 hqFcJh/Hxmr2NQqPZaiORvqydThvDGlUf7nAcTrgghZ/G+T1UNp1n/ESWpeeFmfIIAWk CUStDY4827G4VY8Z6hVVZlVt7ZiASkGNiQ6q4nSu6p9HhE0GSpCC8HaiS0cgRZBOhYdq abFw==