Re: [OAUTH-WG] Mail regarding draft-ietf-oauth-v2

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Sun, 15 July 2012 00:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=CdiMR4mXyz7vNoMXa8QqNyrkj6HyFO9BQrSTY6f4Xjs=; b=ioPO07PNpuZSjJKHxwsuWuCwyz/61kgwGYlQRpNVjAHZQ0TM0jOFM2s19zpNoIyTwq DVxvKHiVtR3kWirgHpAQprKk/jQbb5fGR5U2Ds42Q2VJlTUFK10sRDORtn9+0qGTfLh6 wnngt5OZgPIYleOP7igQ1nnEztfenNJ0iwyfRsdm+vX0lLips3KwOIVgV7mPyTj6x8ts DeRmqkX2lRdmgXWRrVNVS+5LW2YsicrQn96CLS+edaypnz/oPTjSXj4vEJ0ts14E1U19 suV5Oj3dGRbwa3nfBa9/6jOvk1kroZgHFWF7XsxhI9Bw+7ND1PRcHfK7IsII1deL1Z1Z vXug==