Re: [OAUTH-WG] We appear to still be litigating OAuth, oops

Phillip Hunt <phil.hunt@independentid.com> Wed, 24 February 2021 17:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=independentid-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version:subject:message-id:date :cc; bh=kok6S1n+pzr4g4ak8jYjbY2DHl71KhcS0rNfFabvw24=; b=t3/cOYNhMtBrJ1CkVHRYRl8JRnTegK0ZnqAE+Q5f5Q7XRDdAC/d3R+bDH4ZluY+4uV 4bVDp3HctHbYj+/jPFKvC7JljuhWhE0MI7IzjbJXRmDd0ZIxTIJVlRAw5IaiQU/vylue 9pgB/zhtEiQdg12iFmf3YryieIy2kvR3MqC3s/R97yoJs/uryz1Uzt5JNM2/lwi/97OB Zjp1GGDthLGYt1StHpofl705BmKCz4zdrIqHPHzdX/QpE0o5Yj1+gQB6FD2BEW4lmWFC 4/rnqmLba/GFoEXPadsxbbzbeR7cBGBnCCUgGfy2QAo++cWnExm/Pzdlbx8wxWtYixA9 RCPQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version :subject:message-id:date:cc; bh=kok6S1n+pzr4g4ak8jYjbY2DHl71KhcS0rNfFabvw24=; b=W6QbBERbXLc3MItUX7tIsE7/n4sD2R/gI33qybpqfxiS1BnY9jWrXpzyu1Yc252xKG 9BEhjmUFlkzRi7g+bUlyOghoyGzaAVatpUZHUNeKEDsiYojblJWHv1cleB4lSYGaCOEe 4bJKNq6pgObMcO6DAKcjugmDXSNnIHWz8yFZH8ejwwtb/IxUg0006kdGpgEK47g08RaW 7mA9OQKRRek2zqYq3cClycq1P7mFF8RI1ipm2mD/ERnW8S0/vOl4l6ZqtuNS4DIFQ0Ae vFNXJFg5ZfR3MJLxJhC3yPFYkz1KxpsGXNs/2mCVqJxQc2Rc+k7V9np0JHAJ1WmyAQ0R eHhw==