Re: [OAUTH-WG] Token Revocation error codes

Sergey Ponomarev <stokito@gmail.com> Wed, 26 January 2022 20:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=EYgC6fM835jLv5j1SDTVoBliMkhtnbImeZmswOLfd1I=; b=cqRryFs26QBdi0XQ6VIYe4YN68PVRPaZq/Xq4rU2gW3BUiXLGS7M0+zCtbCj0JU+W+ r0GC8AiWFnhanzyVSp41BlIoOg7v/0lTL+dOTrv+jrweYbZoHbcON3bWqdhUgJK54y/X KVOSQ/ABP8gRTRSsDTPYJeExAAag4VTOG70eNcribL7Fp0OWBmbmKxflBG/NeNaqKAiQ 9kbNMz1EMI8p93XbAclrHCEgXlc7SHGKVY1jRkJroOSh+ZGll50dGRb+2o7+1AtkV6Qs UCa0qOX+aMyYfjzrk/Fj1Yr+D36t44LLYdsw11bQnDtU51kQOqJph+Oy0LHrqENIJe+J oVfw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=EYgC6fM835jLv5j1SDTVoBliMkhtnbImeZmswOLfd1I=; b=OZ5OD5Lv/ySjOV9KHX0Z8Em6hB79156Za2W70y1piZ0kBoQYmIB+4eprg6l9+nilwZ xYMuL+nAqW//efAL9pNKI+WmJYZFWPshoE2Jrv7OmM4PyvS3vHognx+wDvqzJ19A4nWS cf4/hNbz4XLUrv+tIKiTXh3c5xieDfzOyNavf2xIMIAvBn0EhQzRs0uhyx8v3U9GKbb8 c8LVM87NV+zga+TKQxl3eJB+h48iZDKfrQaeR8MjAOZVEtXlQAdZi3xbXHsa1Pp268M1 j+f1O0NPiWBpK5WcQnUOdT6KbAY0dChJHQNJLfWYPRrwSvGgb+y2d2ZGMZ3X4bYl3nBX 3+YA==
References: <CADR0UcWmKLmy=NcvCAH+6C2c55vgux1=z+7xpMHMApYLV-VQrw@mail.gmail.com> <06748dd8-017d-81cc-1b2f-0aa9d61a4731@aol.com> <CD52F9C3-EAED-48A5-BA0D-90B1D3F70811@mit.edu> <A13CFBFA-A94B-4095-9260-DEE61B359C56@authlete.com> <1241C308-15BA-4235-85B8-5B12E1E4B248@mit.edu> <CAEayHENcjk8rnya2ahNcG8BaZhg9=44s78iKaYoUBOnStpu33w@mail.gmail.com> <CADR0UcWAs2F21N+wEvMT82v44ue0iM7uPxDgXZLEE_=0zER-Kg@mail.gmail.com> <CADR0UcXhE2Yx9X0M_kJ7+VW64OLopayODKKSUMgxSByFEjpajA@mail.gmail.com> <CADR0UcUjGnGQkHB+9f6oQ5fChgBdHoVb30Tiy0Q7MqNyktjQGg@mail.gmail.com> <CAJot-L33LRAd_1RWpq6PcSxd0G8F6=EwaswSJMCjTmR+H+OHVQ@mail.gmail.com>