Re: [OAUTH-WG] New Version Notification for draft-fett-oauth-dpop-03.txt

Neil Madden <neil.madden@forgerock.com> Wed, 27 November 2019 10:31 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=z3uvaN3h1Fo33Im4eokKq3ywp90xgEqAMxvih8mcMjE=; b=diP2H/b+1yaVf3nBMwWy1a0siqEc9xb1hMgeWI22yIst9pSmvUXd1CJiA6NZgtA5nJ X6u3vmAfXYSlSYjb0TkWyo9wXKrY+lHNhZ5IG8paUP4+V0PQurCPzWzmwbKtmyRFJbh3 abkJdIzv58jMjygzVVemF4edrfX/aIVUAn4t3tSxbUxEnr10sEBQgqH62/oly9q6dvAl dRP1wg3KhZP3QbQthFB3mP28zCqAMiB/NG373bW0jrviJyQiBNxOVH3kX1xvialm1s2D feRaQ7+0hmNk47Ym+qfOCw3oiq9nox5RfMoypUUNVt+zCNt6Wgyr/DxFqYXPnGKjrwBg G3BA==