Re: [OAUTH-WG] A few comments on draft-ietf-oauth-rar-01

Neil Madden <neil.madden@forgerock.com> Mon, 13 July 2020 14:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=forgerock.com; s=google; h=content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version:subject:date:message-id :references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=K5MKZfeIo2MBB0YkoAOoahoJyv6tAIkbstsNljCQ6EA=; b=f5gEJVmV8VezCrx3Df6Atlr8W9rjQ4eNuCK/xd/N+TJDwRJ9hBnTZ99Vgv4EJ6ePKo PYx8fe4mzHENOyWMUNyNCM/mQpdLD726e5HEpSnH1ioK/Id35zBykARU0dVtidpmTl+M 8ivIYb6E0lZyY01Y4Te+o+g7j9NXxp/ipFh0M=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version :subject:date:message-id:references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=K5MKZfeIo2MBB0YkoAOoahoJyv6tAIkbstsNljCQ6EA=; b=DvBir4uIOBZpoQbrjJlaGElOD6gfCum2+bSaMNLPnFFC3vgrpa/WrnBF6Zie/T8Boq zc1JMFUXf2DxT8pYKhE8hOOFVbiNByQTy3awCoGw0+Lk/nbF1vgpiCXM5iGUpkdHWF0p er0sbx8uvxYrJR81Jm18f31iNMItZTUynZAKKCNCxcDE6EVBuiE9pdklv5oqtrjJTNIJ JHeF9qkLaX+xjG8gcA8Sy68Q561tV1Co/5JaxV2NHiawaZfhYXEt0bfJfCWmJ62gFuJy 0c/q4Fg3rnHt/jPxFXwJfY6fTI6i1L29cchSiN25kdwmlWa8Nv84w8RZyPEXgo7FQT7G eOKA==