Re: [OAUTH-WG] AD review of draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-management

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 26 February 2015 16:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ckztwbm04I7C8l9RKe+G4/g4a4UZ3nB7Q89+S7Edh1c=; b=qgFmn2A4IAIvdCLvqVlwWLVatU4r3Sv0ldRBQtchubI81Hy41PFPmF63eZS3/MVTlW YQY6Gnj7zawATUerZcfw8igQZ/GOC4UldggdX2a7GHLQ03gLKxpSo8xChtuZKIOotwwv SIhxd27zUn/kUUrAwPQzK+cnh2+SROm+TGjqcCNe9Y1pt5Mh1twZxR6VFmfCBfrKHLww ONImobL80UeMzLYqUThdiyUlz5y+eJun/VfLXUK4dk5GFM0rqQF/Th37VBHTLPgsuo1H 65ClEgrhmqCYzLqQ3MV7aehvGznTqHaOVDGMI/Tt+lQ/qzudHJLsIC0Kn23jYTzE/dQK CuZw==