Re: [OAUTH-WG] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-oauth-spop-14: (with COMMENT)

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Tue, 07 July 2015 16:35 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=alhFLPy78seOeQi4CkNQeExagKhIHcQ7GJJTZYpRSRI=; b=cVBQEidB3GpU0Ch7Gljf9eQycdnTTIigVBwM1hXZ2DqwTxCEH7GmF6tGzqDrn5VKcW K5TVmKfNKnGGk0xZZzwSoXU0VjB7gYdQZji9PVNLZLXySv0C/Ob6Eao/yYPQ0Up9Vdka FPePyE/Km95N87GIytlZfG0GQmqhciWNaA2ypz7YSLPa0npafltQegl1oVS7lUb5zp29 ommU8zXfyWITbBZM6WbMjz4zQHdMP36cA3wKK4Bb2C71xMRX1qCZMiWKLuRTQ0OwYVgg hmrR/kP1GWXRB8AT8OfZrbcItJsnpM4En71KshHrLYpxQTLM/iMxnFqx4kZn3wzFMqOl r4VA==