Re: [OAUTH-WG] Namespacing "type" in RAR

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Tue, 21 July 2020 17:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=18UG9OAe9JHcEzZRjVxcIWHwSLu+1B51fi1l8MkRYLs=; b=veOpyjLAqm8dDw06k+HvhdyWvkgzkc6v0DG509j2e4Z/gir0GEYgOp3tqDSOGxXMhJ j++ODwbHh2sSeX1Ef0E03t6xNS6db4JEbXtw8nzVq4YcTgdEN4X5OLMmA/6G3Qfco32o oaOohbLO2irEZpFk9hk/GuupxD53Mwyl1rtgFr50Ss0xSjrImIDSmCOMFT0unmxiZudg UMk9UsWSvoMHr7vtG21HOYT/Bq0Km6bRG/PmLoi5/tfnUl9Ri1AkGfxml5bo160rXBzc 9JscDz83c98vTfeteJNFfenfsB8zQ/HSkdfeJlzjK+tT7b5l/L5SzscRZTGAOEnPxBIS uS4w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=18UG9OAe9JHcEzZRjVxcIWHwSLu+1B51fi1l8MkRYLs=; b=N3fUTI8ug4TISnJQ0iNxMjbEnvSkAv8DT5m2zWgvE45FZTBIptmStktpcR3SImyYpD xAolzZcbDnnTaEhacXR9qkQU/Yj1X3mpDr9igJqmKFr5sCH/4hWMpUcEisatoEg4xgVE kdiZYqn6r7ykiOtrvmFG39UEfxvILRTmvqDnU4RyRsu7XUdiyfBGusWc0Y/ORIXHtBlX EDStGIfl1HdVqcbVDPnvpfs75eyBake8RyBwRsAe12QCPTIVITEBfmCx3szt2cV0VkhE 7aQXGlJcnwPE1tfpYORic32pL6jEOiqX5bj+35aemHyRNA/mXXvQEeFVyIEFfDJPWV1l NbKw==
References: <E9F67961-B83D-40EF-A9CC-F3E4B495379F@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-tTTBTGGq_Dw16efNt6OMgDgKnat0_G-AkvDaizgOEjLQ@mail.gmail.com> <AAF45754-674D-4034-AA86-DDFBCEC6802D@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-tCPymDtqXAyB=WAKmtg2LXHXY==1Jbm6icwwLwL5W1Aw@mail.gmail.com> <094C7F56-93F7-41EC-AD94-A0752E76BD9D@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-tX+C1BvRRMH5E9-05X8YG02r3m1EpMn91Vruv+zsMyeg@mail.gmail.com> <CC8861CE-E535-4290-9E31-E037849ED509@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-tZkKtwVwLUSf2FJ9Xm-80dBupYKvbdmywSgA3M64B_7g@mail.gmail.com> <847FC552-84CA-4227-9768-8BA488B7FEFE@mit.edu>