[OAUTH-WG] draft-ietf-oauth-reciprocal-04 WGLC feedback

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Fri, 20 September 2019 18:50 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=gfLOQeb5u8O2pDN08nv0TBUevApQWyBdBiDJynQq/hQ=; b=jSWW+syCfpm9RFg/Fo/NJWF6judY6ZN0HJrmM4RoTqMW6JW+JpHmmF/xE/AOxWNIaC qiXm/L4GprwhaUJzMvMZO//YjdSiZs4d2PZxHHPg56P7SCP1j0IwYeGowaFKhCbuIrZz b42Nzmcr566jRK7VTWnIfWQm8fB685LYdqlOuBO1TwMU0IgU6jkwJAVtXrKs3uy1E44I W/P0vceQi+yQyj9pq3cCR+Lx7qe5DMK+PgEUbfqNUSpIhh1O3uXdmwTvaOZ4lz1QS/PY XR62F4oIK5CYK9d0NNnj0qM3eaWMHltBIjlVQ7toauu3d8/xG9dtUd79w3ydAu2v5MUT fzKg==