Re: [OAUTH-WG] Confirmation: Call for Adoption of "OAuth Token Introspection" as an OAuth Working Group Item

Justin Richer <jricher@mitre.org> Tue, 29 July 2014 18:14 UTC

Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 14:13:04 -0400
From: Justin Richer <jricher@mitre.org>
To: Bill Mills <wmills_92105@yahoo.com>, Paul Madsen <paul.madsen@gmail.com>, Phil Hunt <phil.hunt@oracle.com>
Cc: "oauth@ietf.org" <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Confirmation: Call for Adoption of "OAuth Token Introspection" as an OAuth Working Group Item

Agreed on this point -- which is why the only MTI bit in the individual
draft is "active", which is whether or not the token was any good to
begin with. There are a set of claims with defined semantics but all are
optional, and the list is extensible. I think in practice we'll see
people settle on a set of common ones.

  -- Justin