Re: [OAUTH-WG] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-oauth-spop-12: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 11 June 2015 10:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=d1xR5FDxJ146HK7a9zqDIvKCp9zvnxmfmKnlt88ZiIY=; b=L/OL5qzUHreLMPR9WmWx8dsaY7MTm45kh5S9NiLoYxVywpqD+aXgTtL1glsIYwQeRO xdUewbvpS3s957X1pqzGa6d2V3oHPaH29cyh6qpBkV4IGJsr2hMKpnhpzKHXrQD082BA O9uMUyugt+VRBvouD+5GPjfl4MjLEW64McHEr7eISTBRNq53zRgUmgLrNpcMY2V7K50K gvwVJw9lXUb6t6cGzQemFILiPq+f5pyLBNUnVRV7+2D0NpyFXuRRqp/7gsi6ah21wXgd AhNvzZ0cGdwW8KYCB8VLcKp3kHVaYrMES4JFtzl5tjdSPn0X16/7PEWNNRdkbWQSqJdD uSsA==