Re: [OAUTH-WG] Mix-up mitigation is not so easy...

Warren Parad <wparad@rhosys.ch> Wed, 28 October 2020 11:00 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=tfLPGuiLq9V5kASwnRvmIgu+ajlHvGtU/n3boWmGfHI=; b=IATah29GN1DPYhxQq6g9x3liLjSauU5g0LvYQBlk37BN5I/MVMoKZFKXEOkoCerjTh xTpZ/Ixct5XPuBshMKXZGOO3XpbU3IeAmBWuAo3xFvjNn+s9qGZmDRMkC3zLdaRIBO1b 2JIgj9Kgw+rca4LnhnKnnzNPwwIODml2HqDypgLgvGiB7ZUAIhglBdwotWFU61chDccS XxiATt2Maj6WnjdVfpbKJNj4+qIZCerBDkMx0cphTG9zO8rJTm+Fjk0y5Q5/guwmfH+B obrB9GxJehmHeuUEdqIK0wC1+T3ffyUiUXJAlZ5hMVl+9bksy+j0Er2qUylyKXG9hMMG gQ0A==