Re: [OAUTH-WG] Auth Code Swap Attack

"William J. Mills" <wmills@yahoo-inc.com> Sat, 13 August 2011 16:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo-inc.com; s=ginc1024; t=1313252527; bh=wDOBwYYXcfQC9gRr4XiGR9p621SJv8gH3+AsLHSJZAk=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-RocketYMMF:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=i0jJgFKEgDl8j3tF0/Y9APal8uTcmGQvZC4O9tdQ4H2ZCR3qEbB16SipsTGImSNmkTPlA6QbxeS181sF5xC3Psw3spZnADs9b6b6MiMKa9uOky/+hKpsNJnkQoHBttZiWNBdYIZ5fqVKlp1N+rymUqU+At5FaUfBJyROt8QpeRQ=
X-YMail-OSG: PGHF4PIVM1nhF8uwlE4_oGpIifoYlCasHv51KAOqKvxqlqu xQlWnHehE0anbOHrVW6ZOmXkE4jVImI1Aa3Pe9T_woaI.3vUkfierq8f7yUt k5g5Q6BBqUcaShxDhPlnsk25fmkNB08dYtcIfGA7lLOTU.wdZdCMY59VMlFm UdHGI_57Jkrsm4USnmSvfPtMyldtIiGvdBfbjTrgtKyv25w0POGgLhiAqj9. fJ7y17m9tuowF.xMgs_L7ET0WLEljD0x4wTGq3V6x4i9Q0Mi7R36HZJfPlIq ajkuiokaXZmyczS6l7K2vwi3lak0BA1POohnr1yJ9Grvg6TiXhN8gqh6dupb uzuF8KsaA52tUlx6dBMLmEQ8tnfuuX0tU4NWHL6Ki4.N6PyT5YY6a2EpUEa2 0s4lb6fg975NBCgl71IYC3K7JMneHDLY_91To5BdsEYlWnjyNJ1wAPuNl4SE JWJ0pUyPUaeVGNkYxu194_Z7GOp0wOSxffxUAoQJNI4bUC1kHHD92ixbnl1s 95fWEs1PBM9WIe57YwBz5miZOMMEaSq.gPumVmtuNT7cRcxXBMi1.aB4y_TC VKI61SuCDLHZQtP70CvO_AUgpJIPfjglVMrXPQsz9wIGQmFPQ0yZe