Re: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-oauth-dpop-04.txt

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Mon, 29 November 2021 18:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=pingidentity.com; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Yi1MtpD1ZjQ4UfQXo7v3CZEZRm4d2ZxQAkEqyWz07xc=; b=SB2+P1tXO4uuT6O/fxwaH3OUGACx/HvbzV0N/tS4zGGus8uERWBFioB1IX1B+KOaLT PE9/iGl5bqyqCmuXEEGnKf0xS0ncyOOUMvaueh38hM+MvrFQKObZQNhx0jq6JgnDs3bR Z2bltzt2xwaogrYB0dqN7sPyabmE1VODqR6j43pYzIUcGb3rN+fhUFljbQNe86yLiQRp OdY0aQBIxMq4KiV18hwqWCIJ6WfvIi/dQnMJPXO37r3FCWqJ9pctYGL9T8+EZIupgf6R Y2Ie/br8WADIWamw4i8s2dsQmAGRxst6VZF/ThDj05GBZ6MIOKL7BBvktjZPjFofCkIO ANcA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Yi1MtpD1ZjQ4UfQXo7v3CZEZRm4d2ZxQAkEqyWz07xc=; b=MnsRfEG/R1ifx5v3h1BgPo+D5aijToCG4Y7jgYlkoxYZpnIGflmtaJwMfCGXY1fm/4 zAiCKWgpZ9lnrMcihg13+QJvjEfcek+/DXTxHSiZpdq1bZfPMZeAgpI7JxEcKbloATgW IHpibKvvaYy4Oxtmy46KA/IJlMLZA2r77QuvyijUAvNxDVgktz+Tx95cQoEkQSOO9XPS j2aa1OFc08iNL0mS5+Zpz1OGeB4lsWLjccOC+aJSLjlxCkCZ3unBAO5BfAGumsoOrVrW 4yE4hgpOB5ToppvzL6V2SH1nw4UhAXvZZhCiysaM2J3k9U6iVxuAtWI17/8VxoLhKmai 3RrA==