Re: [OAUTH-WG] AD review of draft-ietf-oauth-pop-architecture

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 20 November 2015 16:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=dkYcSnMl/UrM4hBJXa8gRP8qTMRI0rpqD601GhGkudM=; b=MAB6NCQoIbum0pR8IIRVo1jeysUjswm17YE6tQVJTPRoXZ4Lj2oKFWd324/EU16vZx iQNHXCf4xGKkF8ydtPPqz+5UKCUWBTUhRpPhZqZPXPLu3g63XfEgX/ND1xK+mZLCjDEz wU3fjMxCd4H8MYt5g+0bp8kZ74GrVdZn1l/+ymoUSZr7tqBOAERHJOCSffG70Vc0PtCV 0CM8gnW9sf4G3lBqnIjSCn+Gz4yJrKD3B01FAk0wOe1h1rmiFryenlth3tx4NBbLB6OI Hb/xWrHGNPPz1FuVJ5HNEA+e6cIyS2mj0f9nafDsC5hzqtFZcEAFYIo1Gr36sHYFxDoU m/FQ==