Re: [OAUTH-WG] [UNVERIFIED SENDER] Re: MTLS token endoint & discovery

George Fletcher <gffletch@aol.com> Fri, 15 February 2019 20:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=aol.com; s=a2048; t=1550261764; bh=avGTU4mG5RKdXjcaDjDlE+8ESCmqCt5aY0HGJ3sW+a4=; h=Subject:To:Cc:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To:From:Subject; b=tn1lN/CneGwIXvbakyxTBAkev9N12ws3/hLMzBkwNgtvLUprjUYZcJjryk5g8f1fZuxmLiE4l2HREcsJ0J2wDE1vbhj1R6okGTnJKE0fYoQZj73R8Iz2mcZ7UV32eehDQ7idM5J/NyJ1GxzZyvtOw4suLkvvJUct81IpjTElNMqZgHXd8NJycZVdv9DK+bBAugsOkwzDRfU9Bo2NngR1M/zRocSdgGNL5WusybE1w7JRIFCiFr2PdwsfYZnFWETnuFV2qvA0Q8yyWhiFmht2dAZScfTKPEPx4bXLae6JXbPH56Y82FNYhZS8hyQ7VRYZ8i4tkDRu+Yv8BrHd4bEdyg==
X-YMail-OSG: F5pDqDEVM1m_K159ZnOdl8WhXF.AEkUM1fF2cILd43GwjK808KtlAcexDSwNv.6 O7Uql.JkcbeW2H1HRPcO.0Gja5JP8di9u5P43c_Ix2DJmNfPUpiKWfgBMqH6EIjoUkphbAfM2fIn vBiTu6wDZ9Rz0_7y13s1WIKS9Lz9AY_38TPK.dz0APXC7xlxswgTI2JZXz8cbzFgWZ2s7zUexnJj Z9zAexoAsol3uMybD.Am7LRh8a8SNeN9NqzCnRKAOBur0rrjISE3SP.ezsyjflP9NHX1wGLIXt41 fPeGRL5y50vhu3D9Qh1I_.Z1iFvK1SwnUhH2lHe4XNj8tmyPrCgPAlCrDZjRInEzuLozSubdD8Fh WyK8i_ye1FIvKrJ4o.HDG8maKALznoNosOtxO1xbc9kqb3dxKIwg2SzEUlwh2nyAHS7MakKCpjzL _7FPm21xrv3fGZ1Ib_K409cWgLnE4vBGxArPSb3aJqdbRWhv9PEntwPqPxxZ8W0ViY9mf1RLQpqP YQrcv2Ce6sJN5e4rU9gQPNzQpXk2l9c2yQPwuMQZB7VPD.IUO.6wcyAjNU6tQ8ENhAPN5E90GFg5 HzVew.Evb6qFh2hNydmy8IBIHOaIAQoVmrAK1fh8hTrrwPisZF5Smo4NIlRvWpe2LX5GALT5KUk4 7A1Mmjk30eTsAtNBWTYQjdLmwsq1DUzdSFHdhcu2Z9BJasZeCeLVYXeIvQB_zJ.oBivWFE4FJ91T DfdCTMXuu14t_1ZxWz0kY3K8DOq_mg0bp_uERS3muHmJ.bRtfdzHRDNv_S9ZsMlFNc6k5tW6YrFp 1Z4J9BApPV2Rg_Mm3wdKMDoDePWbUqGzAP384beUOemtV.51vP4KIaL3_q7dUX5OeDyxiIdER_tB RJP.3cNyYRgheLk40wm53yTW0Wtpio7qarWHYlAcs1eJ.FASfd3nVT68ypgt54feUXwosQr4B53o MkTOv2DDNSG7zVQlIoAs00xbrKlKsMVb6fAh6wl5ZVQ41ryoNThdtf7BG_cffrlHpu0DN6o0bx1S MmLdyk0LTBC1hsxJsvdqWNE4VknukFLvSRKdj.7wyFxQXViLw0w1E16tX