Re: [OAUTH-WG] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-15.txt

Vladimir Dzhuvinov <vladimir@connect2id.com> Fri, 09 February 2018 08:02 UTC

To: oauth@ietf.org
From: Vladimir Dzhuvinov <vladimir@connect2id.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 10:02:39 +0200
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-15.txt

Hi Nat,

I suppose you saw the FAPI WG ticket to consider adding an AS metadata
parameter for the request object endpoint:

https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/134/

Perhaps that issue should be addressed here, in the OAuth WG. But I'm
not sure what can be done at this stage, with draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-15
have gone to the IESG.

Vladimir