Re: [OAUTH-WG] Need for Extending OAuth with AuthN (was Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hunt-oauth-v2-user-a4c-00.txt)

"Richer, Justin P." <jricher@mitre.org> Thu, 01 August 2013 12:15 UTC

From: "Richer, Justin P." <jricher@mitre.org>
To: Anthony Nadalin <tonynad@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 12:15:24 +0000
References: <787A2184-CE90-49F4-ABB6-B8D049AE3941@oracle.com> <E2282016-1953-48A4-B0AC-7F138D29AB80@oracle.com> <BAB6DA63-5831-49D0-8CB9-13CF57F78806@ve7jtb.com> <CABzCy2C=DXtFUOZh=55xH_BwMz1Z8gb2ShUHAG7ZmATtc4E4zw@mail.gmail.com> <51F83EF7.6040201@oracle <51F983E3.1020400@oracle.com> <1375307375.98370.YahooMailNeo@web142804.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <5c5c607231e644f697c5a60b75688013@BY2PR03MB189.namprd03.prod.outlook.com>
x-originating-ip: [172.31.5.65]