Re: [OAUTH-WG] Section 7.2

Mike Jones <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com> Sat, 16 June 2012 19:17 UTC

From: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com>
To: Eran Hammer <eran@hueniverse.com>, "oauth@ietf.org WG (oauth@ietf.org)" <oauth@ietf.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 19:17:06 +0000
References: <0CBAEB56DDB3A140BA8E8C124C04ECA201073394@P3PWEX2MB008.ex2.secureserver.net> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B1680429673943665394D7@TK5EX14MBXC284.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <0CBAEB56DDB3A140BA8E8C124C04ECA2010734C5@P3PWEX2MB008.ex2.secureserver.net> <0CBAEB56DDB3A140BA8E8C124C04ECA201073573@P3PWEX2MB008.ex2.secureserver.net> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B168042967394366539839@TK5EX14MBXC284.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <0CBAEB56DDB3A140BA8E8C124C04ECA201073B82@P3PWEX2MB008.ex2.secureserver.net>
x-originating-ip: [157.54.51.33]