Re: [OAUTH-WG] AD review of Draft-ietf-dyn-reg

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 18 February 2015 22:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=fk3GHDVDN9rmJfXC9dkJzBPiZ7/cUpPcLZgJ2qdz+S0=; b=m4IcUhto1m3pfRF8+IGegH9XSdYoqw9AI+4KJCv8edangFdNxNMCuWavTFD69fvA61 hWFEnjDLW4L8wsg/AralmhStqDNEajtfZKnO+T4bqWJoHhQPf/ltxgpAgMeLKpJF2DO8 llH2XNGTcwo/T1aKrhCZYPPmJ+FmxbncDvq4q1wWStsc1+LLrDxQ7I/BQHoOXrMx+Nfq jGsHrOUPh4rcIRzY6ErtVThHsv135nEZg4S1ERruQ0hQxH9xxPmnYi3U7uJlbscBSkFh jKJcMyBXga2YxbicmQYcIc4leIv0LPC0K2LG2/xtmE+1LtmrjpyqqbumRAj0QXzTlfxb ofGA==