[OAUTH-WG] Fwd: Nomcom 2020-2021 Second Call For Volunteers

Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <rifaat.s.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 11 June 2020 21:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=XwdP/TFrGPjrQ6HyH8lt0SpYZOM5A7HCtzt4SS4HUFA=; b=Xnucj5TkuRq4dylv93/anXb8eCJ88Khorym/u+Qd0buzOdl4tC9cDmENUunRUeVYQP TVUoJ9o4bYtUKlIgX5F1BinZN6bja99OaxazratgZPZpopEriOmqtePGUeD/uET29kKk cQKWQMx0wuQxZRyp2l+O2/TOenlsjJbf/aNfE1vlX3HHFyF5dQHshUbtfxo/cSC3OsWr nTpuTd6cb7NpuVyeh1rA/VpB2w6tIInKH+SuyqYAJKIUdmxri86HSxwQE/IMCyhgxLhw tLMJp4JfKWU/gntcF8EE6sEa0iFUGJ3ZXM9qVGQnjP+MfB08/4jZu8WO9AgqImyhnupE YYDw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=XwdP/TFrGPjrQ6HyH8lt0SpYZOM5A7HCtzt4SS4HUFA=; b=PwPAd1GlKJURSPFaYG1kz7D3E7aC829JklrmxkuvB9iocQyWRTNqJA9fCo7Eb8niHU bwx4gDSkdgeSDr1jPZnPt4OcniZdNMC7AcNwRXk7CyqHJKLzUl7fnCWtRcwhLZgDG/CD ZiO3/7MOFys6WKKfylx+sCGR61cXBXgMhtI1WOopqb6kZNmtbqkx+PbBKeXk1iJNj1YX DhcpETvwV1kK3Q+Y9QxNmW7UWb78C7GiRSQynzQwCsOsK1Dh2jslzoSEj+D40/gXvVxg gylC1sYBSXFPRjZ80T47lbQrVPtRfE2AupGjhsE6yqO+RNYmsRE9n01V64gYkJCzKjk/ Lm7Q==