Re: [OAUTH-WG] Confirmation: Call for Adoption of "OAuth Token Introspection" as an OAuth Working Group Item

Thomas Broyer <t.broyer@gmail.com> Wed, 30 July 2014 07:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=+oQedbclgHfaSj9oLv7Uv57u5TFuX0C6w1rEYXIWG+8=; b=KHkmF9XlmForapv2YWzRVOvzKGVA77FpNahycCoURlkz7sJ7Eaf6bZi8V6UrGYDEO5 aNuxWwemiLpASHSrqi697W4WPS4KkanXMDA+55HKZ0e5v5+TsPe5p7iJpye5ubEkVccm Liyo+KqI3ny/ilWSFMm9LdDprpq4l7Dve4mpcqLgUkzxhuDfyjlSlAcYv+Sa4JmFPW+r dusJXTJ1z560wZX0MpIuDtAMCCjdh30HMdsckqGoCquQ/LAXb4MmBg/5mxLejcRI++H5 sprxecrIrDHwkLwN5nP9VXSix+piO2gN+LcQCy2u0sc/hQAOTLTFncmBgqOGVNoR2lGf R/Zg==
References: <53D6895F.4050104@gmx.net> <CAEayHEM+pqDqv1qx=Z-qhNuYM-s2cV0z=sQb_FAJaGwcLpq_rQ@mail.gmail.com> <20A36D56-D581-4EDE-9DEA-D3F9C48AD20B@oracle.com> <53D81F2C.2060700@aol.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739439ADF77B2@TK5EX14MBXC293.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <CAEayHEPdHyfLGzdb=Go=0L1+K4WEju+9zddekR2YQz=cqtZzeA@mail.gmail.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739439ADF7A6F@TK5EX14MBXC293.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <CAEayHEPBwvDhwymRoRrdC51LiUBHita0-Cwxtvtf1LRqT2dokg@mail.gmail.com> <5C8461F3-CD04-4F5E-9BDF-6E91336D5F50@oracle.com> <53D8455B.1030303@mit.edu> <A729ABFB-9395-4E07-823E-E0D894D77769@oracle.com>