Re: [OAUTH-WG] Update required for bearer token spec

Eran Hammer-Lahav <eran@hueniverse.com> Sun, 30 January 2011 23:05 UTC

From: Eran Hammer-Lahav <eran@hueniverse.com>
To: Marius Scurtescu <mscurtescu@google.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 16:08:20 -0700
References: <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E723445A8FB2785@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B1680429673943246FB43B@TK5EX14MBXC202.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E723445A8FB27C0@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B1680429673943246FBB0C@TK5EX14MBXC202.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E723445A8FB281B@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <AANLkTinmSj9WRLh74YUbzmL8GLAVdkJwd4y4JFmHTKfj@mail.gmail.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US