Re: [OAUTH-WG] [apps-discuss] Web Finger vs. Simple Web Discovery (SWD)

Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com> Thu, 19 April 2012 21:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=xSw4icn76uXzdSvGS28TtX/oUs9ohqRG0lMdEFQsqM0=; b=G85dqAmbRtEg6JlSQC6tJzYGLS0X++XniEQigbjJlOIr679nNwRMenaTXz66wcnmRD diH4ca218Aqvq5+e+QVIeNRRyiC9l6QLMNYwzQOxYYwWvpJqCUXDWXcT7ekTS4hOGAsS 1YQOvlI6PSENR6TKDmKNcsQtfsSS72heAG0Lo2yjDRqK4mXANFj0lkhnsOB8NFUN0mWv jZFkUm3wG45twBEUGd84/eBsEM9EM/b3xWL2xso/1Ju02mi3uGZmTiVkvkiANDXv8omx DCwjpXTz9z0V7efETCQI8uWzCyLXszFRN8vuX151zZSFmBVsftcWeeH6tirrPgI39R3/ SaSw==
References: <423611CD-8496-4F89-8994-3F837582EB21@gmx.net> <4F8852D0.4020404@cs.tcd.ie> <9452079D1A51524AA5749AD23E0039280EFE8D@exch-mbx901.corp.cloudmark.com> <sjm1unn338j.fsf@mocana.ihtfp.org> <9452079D1A51524AA5749AD23E0039280FACC3@exch-mbx901.corp.cloudmark.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B168042967394366490B2A@TK5EX14MBXC284.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <0CBAEB56DDB3A140BA8E8C124C04ECA2FF1C6A@P3PWEX2MB008.ex2.secureserver.net> <CAKaEYhL35F7c5_DRzjKv1xFhU452DqNZFQeigMqtYXAUMb=H0A@mail.gmail.com>