Re: [OAUTH-WG] draft-ietf-oauth-spop-10

Nat Sakimura <n-sakimura@nri.co.jp> Wed, 18 February 2015 09:50 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=mime-version:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-type; bh=YHg0CWDgkuup8LNIRJ0cVfs6Gw4QPREQaMiGKa/6FbQ=; b=ZrbxSYgPSxw8w6KrPeb3t9R+C6anbY5u1ibCyvaHBtS4gYKtq7gqacHUqxAK8iYGXH wgZ06d2dpSADJPXiipyGiQnSURjQBekDHoX6dEI1p/Ik5yRc9g3k2+j/3Lgwp0Fy2Z2r nO0Zo3kaSMegJcvwfpB+CbsH1uGWJl5JZKYe1actfNZgEYI9auo9R0eBkQOAjY8egTju slzrzZwIGSSf7mjQ9xhl9jtmIvopfLQcUlbHJUgTQzX/EcdmFQ3x0qfni9JdiZkgCH+n FW5LGJdWZyOsYC2oVlttgxnoSHKCEcHQ2tBop/VBS+sMSqlUzf1m52v4I13rng37Y+TA lzQQ==