Re: [OAUTH-WG] Working Group Last Call on Dynamic Client Registration Documents

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Wed, 30 April 2014 21:23 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=r2Jlwkny6FNlvcoOY8SNkMeYak5qXtuZrHYXIRRhPLY=; b=I9ZI6RxdRU48PcsjevnSOYhe4JvC+5CZ7T6zBSlRz4sl/LYk7wIIS1iSiBzUBOT+Zs OXNem+FUb03hRvNU7s8ppeQPrq4PWgCPEk7zYewsTpgGZI74FVHXQI6PI7/KktBWSWJv YS8F+OWiDAgBHNL1+5al+5zANYMf+R01lDasNDcOpabRkHTvG+GD/txQNAtZ2u7rs3Tz coyMj6Pc9camnIAnV+6gdwyt42OiBP7qNgM3dN/DdDDuAKk2MjUMEd3oNsxdQF1lWBQY lSXK6DLv/rpRldustC8KkcxC9NNPSFHaAcN1OnJ26JntrEcrOvXNQt2eRxscB5SFSvFe ewLg==