Re: [OAUTH-WG] Last Call: <draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-15.txt> (The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Protocol: Bearer Tokens) to Proposed Standard

William Mills <wmills@yahoo-inc.com> Wed, 25 January 2012 17:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo-inc.com; s=ginc1024; t=1327513760; bh=gzWvvwpvBEFGEHDdOLdphMSF+bEnwd5p2fAuLCdUO8k=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-RocketYMMF:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=VgQ5uOOIz273f6LnhTkcixrznWODoPD3qYjnHAZETUIUTI5nR4Fb2zPCCFpLE+YW7rTRhKtkcSD5a0BmoNzoH7rCjRHrH0VMGJU0UMBPueOI/Qr9vlTS7Tj69+l8Ji1CB3S8LVoag5bocS0aOP7oaCtNht1rdRyfzcpDBGlqHfg=
X-YMail-OSG: R6REnA4VM1mGWbbIDreIWQ2ceqjq48XsgO0KaHvTCTLYakp YvwksBUWVtDEl5s4b.QEwIZ1IQKHA5Zp.azg6H5mWs8qIKbW3WKcSKEoxz_g 01oafz6maog_.1lncOTVETqoXClXHUZ_tadT2D6aurFA5lFLD4_Jg9GAc5Yn aWiQ2qSHERofHV..XZWzeLV8_lVBtAnyLzdxMC1vP1YBtAkoSxFCSb60XrJ7 .1EAO6wBOafMVvJ4oxgRUY98xTJ2yzhQ9lRpNBJaH39ZUgQwM0zMDrzAsC_t 8ZcLFVkoZDv0riGuQiYphuUUlDGQiBt3lAJqEBhtR25z0MhnXA1o05OrK17a .g34l2bF6M.685i5QOoXHvIB6_IJD1mt2dh6YyvWGmjcyt2.Gx3MG9SR1zzb HJsKuttziZKHTmFHTLuAT2qWUJQ--