Re: [OAUTH-WG] [UNVERIFIED SENDER] Re: PAR: pushed requests must become JWTs

Filip Skokan <panva.ip@gmail.com> Thu, 16 January 2020 16:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=hrt70WzbY0IUW6HlnZZQPnccSNgEcnLpvGpv4EiARZg=; b=JG7/Kb5bmUssWb/KaIyhIMjK4iRTv1nQwxYHSVzvHastRFBrks4qXKXhd/ZJaaRAZo LKtJ/g+e3DW8Jp6oyT6xyWmROhSRkiVrF3+AgP4fgULhOHVOdNXcdSkojUgXofXN/yZJ D/TyU7MC6Hb4AR0fryB55nieFMt2KpobsxVAO8f8NJvfpOtq0cIczAwzBKxFu6hK7W8Q a2effbdjDfl2vk7Q1y9CdJ6ItWm9O9TxYiO/qs3UOgTGsnST1aG39qdfGBhI4lZc3Ffv GvdVQmnRKNWZCov2EhNjXRQDN6KdV5gEk2mHx8UPQaODR02MDz4o1PdIcEB9g03hPnpp gNzg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=hrt70WzbY0IUW6HlnZZQPnccSNgEcnLpvGpv4EiARZg=; b=LoY1RX//7cq6zwvbswZT1fsyMJW0FKqjn03pRHrG1a4AJr9x7nCGKjOOU1PIjqxZQT n4cmNCyJEE1fGL2h6HSgNimBCDf2JzdCC35hJlpcFA9MzTyR6Imij0/LXu4VpPYrLG9w 2HvWRjGwezTElBWrwjewhCbgqZsqPBITNLy/DfkFH2XI5ySZG8ivEnyU3gbfoxdEOqjo F6gti/vw7PrY4Pr2b71JuaXJwLvBukDpCoFvJPRseWSijYAZlhHsxCVNsSG1S2aKg61K TzUW2JqFT2belBlqccAF+nG0VoDT7gPJGrG4ibB3I5QHFooRH7F1RsxYzZ4GW36jsZi+ GicQ==