Re: [OAUTH-WG] Confirmation: Call for Adoption of "OAuth Token Introspection" as an OAuth Working Group Item

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Wed, 30 July 2014 20:24 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=VlCGUGeVmgnV5vdyqxaFTCTyTwpJT5HoMOuN/YANVx4=; b=ZcQomD8/pFYUWP9WmLc8UKuBo/LgixO+j3GtNzYCXubye91mAStTxZzSm4wl2AsS8z F1gB6xRlgx9xBBrtP56MI3ArnwsZ3pwEQViKJRtR4Zw2itgCujyIxnIKW8SI14nntjpv 34MRCK43EuaKRdQGLQpkd16fC8bUUREGslTPXcI4bFLfB9sdg/2SomysNxiuGOyTxHec QwNmG7jYjSncvYVPwZnrIRiYiiCDTEUNxWT28pN64krBKOvFwYcyLcNWcHTbCCZ0dLjl Vttl5/Ja+cqmwByhoNbLvAPBeE0rYwzk20+M5wxTFUl2AUhiTBDJ/6xGZg/ZO8oJx6ZM Fm5Q==
References: <53D6895F.4050104@gmx.net> <CAEayHEM+pqDqv1qx=Z-qhNuYM-s2cV0z=sQb_FAJaGwcLpq_rQ@mail.gmail.com> <20A36D56-D581-4EDE-9DEA-D3F9C48AD20B@oracle.com> <53D81F2C.2060700@aol.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739439ADF77B2@TK5EX14MBXC293.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <53D841D3.6020505@mit.edu> <311A2204-E968-4657-BD27-58DCD072542A@oracle.com> <53D8A2A0.5040205@gmail.com> <9AF95517-3415-4A3C-A2FB-3BBDFC49E218@ve7jtb.com> <53D8DC2A.6030503@gmail.com> <7189BB03-0962-4B62-A82B-052E70B0A7DF@ve7jtb.com> <53D8DF80.4010301@gmail.com> <9F7C6EC9-065E-4901-B6A3-A00875675439@ve7jtb.com> <0b4a995ea28e40bc87fd4deab0e7dc8b@BLUPR03MB309.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <861917D8-B9AD-4E82-A216-C58E40CEA468@ve7jtb.com>