Re: [OAUTH-WG] Call for adoption for "Resource Indicators for OAuth 2.0"

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Mon, 23 July 2018 17:27 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=o+A6ysfOT/7ri8Vie0L2AR/Naj+IK/XbcG8mjBTw9ck=; b=bx9k1o1wZtdJZzMiHigIib5Q4tpt376AaC9lROtYrQVwlhxoVrbi6ZFtNI3TPDnG/d tUKwDbKfz3W+msJortgUyNjxy4Y491jA2DN26dHqElyPNv+QcTjOAC9mZuKW9Zg0r+01 f2X649Ws7RFcRMN7HLWjlMPKdu84DKxbt5b7n9au1B6z26vDDVcgTVqtDSTVwzD6shLw 1/e6KQ/nCJKZaq8SagWLk6B6uIqdbasJvtfsPtzDRFyFRcU7jvxIsnfnbJ0y1Ps+TvaW QVKD/sbvMBsKB8eN0eAL3xlbna5MpqLMr/+kL/8CNhpdB/4KKMZJaQtVNhLBw9DZnJtY 3yMg==
References: <CAGL6ep+p-JsvuT5imuNN=NXg2rGX98omibO7KeGxAu3yGpaiWg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCRy_1_pgB=KWJMOgUAEgwX_jrSkpBrffk__khV_Jv1nDA@mail.gmail.com> <TY2PR01MB22971D8FB9BCA1513C3794E9F9510@TY2PR01MB2297.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com> <426DBA0B-CC9B-4D9D-9ED8-5AD779159638@lodderstedt.net> <CALAqi_-hciPUdQbq7kmu-mJMECjVzj_Xp_vDsdYi_yCDCG8=wg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCQx3puZsgyBGf=GAeAcYmrJMTgkU90WUu3W-VNU6-KurQ@mail.gmail.com> <62C4BE6B-5E04-4E93-8083-A6D0895F2740@lodderstedt.net>