Re: [OAUTH-WG] Microsoft feedback on DPoP during April 2020 IIW session

David Waite <david@alkaline-solutions.com> Fri, 01 May 2020 03:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=alkaline-solutions.com; s=dkim; t=1588305434; h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id: to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references; bh=AnKDd86Et0K1UvyAnO3sZfIfbXnxg/PLgQCqO4fTktY=; b=L2blAQoyGnUBeyFGVBgXAbFtYuL1BXmPG6abxXs/5WVTkZoWSJh9PAfytqPZHWC/CWwkZT nIg7lzUP8oy9CGAccG7EvK/+KW9iuM1R8luzSLR4V+LLUc4iLWkiI0Dv3sNX06dPCug/kB j5rjqfSLitG3+Uxd3WUWQlf7TX3UQP0=