Re: [OAUTH-WG] Indicating sites where a token is valid

"Richer, Justin P." <jricher@mitre.org> Mon, 10 May 2010 12:20 UTC

From: "Richer, Justin P." <jricher@mitre.org>
To: Eran Hammer-Lahav <eran@hueniverse.com>, David Recordon <recordond@gmail.com>, Marius Scurtescu <mscurtescu@google.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 08:18:33 -0400
References: <255B9BB34FB7D647A506DC292726F6E11263073D6D@WSMSG3153V.srv.dir.telstra.com> <q2hfd6741651005062105y46152452x370fac0dd12d55c6@mail.gmail.com> <255B9BB34FB7D647A506DC292726F6E112631B24FC@WSMSG3153V.srv.dir.telstra.com> <4BE3A5DC.5030601@lodderstedt.net> <BC9EED4C-B667-4AC2-A663-CEAC0B7CB620@lodderstedt.net> <AANLkTincZ8_0-t2r_Ey9BestA_knMciYsxRLyHcOvSVO@mail.gmail.com> <g2xfd6741651005071106if93ba794q7e9739669eb22fc2@mail.gmail.com>, <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E72343B3AB46E1F@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET>
acceptlanguage: en-US