Re: [OAUTH-WG] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-19: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Mon, 29 July 2019 15:49 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=exky5qScvLGcyd79yGS6XzLB9C/hk4DmHngGuSugqV0=; b=sEfX0GdOHt2oU70iIM5BRQgchoX3tr9yNdYXP42XW9jWsMnb9KGa13kXNWkR36QaPP 1cj1tPD/GDsTj3QA+dOgfxf44XPoKV8wSB+173HUVnSL7GuXkb/fi74iKXc31cnX+4Ww p5G8RtSoKldG6DJNKyzEJ4iPqdmZlpQsY1OJ1NnMZ+WyMrpboHcK4JW9lstjUTIGSWTh giwxuT9+2dSd/Bcdf4VJ0M0CTlvqf3ZwtK59x/bhvVRUvwr/e8jJAAZYA4qLIUiJ91XP UuVJKxspqtYYYu60EVnrBeQ9m3YF8m3s68v9wNIiiUXjg7MPE4/VI5zLX6T03+zfyg8F +6zQ==