Re: [OAUTH-WG] AD review of draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns-02

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Wed, 20 June 2012 16:26 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=I0cwl+QUHBqBb5xVI2Pv3h55CtJbFk1nIdVMMrjmmDA=; b=d0dH6c1nUBrBqKOSgkcDTkquKt/dn7rbIAhUcA61MEMEw4aOxeZ3Tvwr1llvdEFw08 m5dUd3/hsjhTwUB4Nnknlxrvu+1RU7Yh4ve5Qd/BJdshDX1p0zPp1R9PEihO3LBkyEkt cMfwh3QtPYcF/OqxuB/bCV1ggmGOh0oxFth1vTXUus5Z3970tL9pPrR40HzaZVq39siR VJf+TcE5G8Rbm6PYNwHW4LY0isbTeDkJSfUQx8G0VzY6dQyDdseyY5wbfdz+RWy9jWBZ l41iPajJEEDjjJdCf8mS+Dzln0jEDTIT4nZXzZpESXg6XFfV0WprsFInjU1ETKdy3wLn 82LQ==