Re: [OAUTH-WG] Rechartering

Torsten Lodderstedt <torsten@lodderstedt.net> Sun, 12 September 2010 06:40 UTC

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 08:40:43 +0200
From: Torsten Lodderstedt <torsten@lodderstedt.net>
To: Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net>
Cc: oauth@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Rechartering

  Hannes,

what about discovery?

"Recommendations of commonly used Scope values" sounds to weak from my
point of view. I would rather suggest to work towards a clear definition
of scope syntax and semantics, including resource server identification.

Please note, I submitted a I-D on token revocation
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lodderstedt-oauth-revocation/) I
would like to become a WG item.

regards,
Torsten.