Re: [OAUTH-WG] Dynamic Client Registration

Eran Hammer <eran@hueniverse.com> Sun, 15 April 2012 20:36 UTC

From: Eran Hammer <eran@hueniverse.com>
To: Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 20:36:01 +0000
x-originating-ip: [64.74.213.174]
Cc: "oauth@ietf.org WG" <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Dynamic Client Registration

Where did I say I'm not interested in this work?!

All I was saying is that it would be better to postpone it until the discovery layer, which this draft clearly relies upon, is a bit clearer. I would be satisfied with a simple note stating that if the discovery work at the APP area isn't complete, the WG may choose to delay work on this document until ready.

EH