Re: [OAUTH-WG] AD review of draft-ietf-oauth-native-apps

William Denniss <wdenniss@google.com> Wed, 26 April 2017 21:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=RNaKdhp4tjMUJv71ArKpAYf4EowaJM18DXFyvBHdqNQ=; b=dXLccAOZnHG4VQQZ/vnFPCw1UxQfed/xilcuOsZjPbEFI/jX8cFvHoODR8HnaWtxgg W2g3vjaizUNl8AyRZ5Ocy12SmghNXpvWDmdCZJoRGA/uVvZFXiAlgwujZGLlbgiSAvel 6ao981qx9xwV2HtFWM4PZA2yO4uqhpPYquEvZcDgAKb1Y+TIQrdhjK1wzcPH9lPtOnAY PcQtLryiGrnmB2dRW+frUm0KSgD/VA00dTA9y+kwvKyRJIjHnjofJ8oVYhVrPo0IyYrX Uhdtnz7TjSStmS2pdf/+wunOYnMMxUtqLaCfVHVJ2R40DOwsA5bl1OBuQRcg+K2CKuMR CScQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=RNaKdhp4tjMUJv71ArKpAYf4EowaJM18DXFyvBHdqNQ=; b=LP/F0lt9AGCvIc8x9hxr2VjOF/fy/IdlFBbT/P8HNBQfE1NLmmfw7VlHFn2EHYX5GP MNO9RQxFLiq8d4eH431AG12N6pPpy9o1Io1/ran2A0U0vUj20oH9xnZpqn5BhF4OTOfX jXuTE0pQsdn2Vf+x2JfDixm2Lx13v+3bCU/9o5WvnOBFuxBxGngErLMOxp8q0xUVVCsV m8pxt2GdQV3GMvF4gKZNQLmWie5yX2MU4mVySYsidFb0fKhEGXoYV74yyPZZDe/q7LNO 24y51HdD0tPGUX2P2xhzvyAWeTkkBdwBSHTThFndFv0H2RwsPsYnj0VL3GQrl2SvxJJ3 x9Pw==