Re: [OAUTH-WG] Section 7.2

Eran Hammer <eran@hueniverse.com> Mon, 18 June 2012 17:13 UTC

From: Eran Hammer <eran@hueniverse.com>
To: Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net>, Mike Jones <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 17:13:47 +0000
References: <0CBAEB56DDB3A140BA8E8C124C04ECA201073394@P3PWEX2MB008.ex2.secureserver.net> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B1680429673943665394D7@TK5EX14MBXC284.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <0CBAEB56DDB3A140BA8E8C124C04ECA2010734C5@P3PWEX2MB008.ex2.secureserver.net> <0CBAEB56DDB3A140BA8E8C124C04ECA201073573@P3PWEX2MB008.ex2.secureserver.net> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B168042967394366539839@TK5EX14MBXC284.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <3929B3F4-D3B3-4CAB-BB22-CFA5BFBBE8E5@gmx.net> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739436654F446@TK5EX14MBXC283.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <D8EF5B5C-56B6-4B17-8AB2-83DD116D9549@gmx.net>
x-originating-ip: [80.36.76.35]