Re: [OAUTH-WG] We appear to still be litigating OAuth, oops

Warren Parad <wparad@rhosys.ch> Wed, 24 February 2021 12:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rhosys.ch; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=GbAQR5VKohjmNQNdWyyof8g+21qbDiT3BsoJpZNFPoE=; b=F1AaizDukA7drvYMMgfwmgO2DN5/8f2QEjUFVqWXNYoBBbtZC8gfwOrA8Ila2FvXw3 KGCaZFXZTCKYyBpBocsBbZiNTBm3qcjxvhJzqvLL4zUWxD5gBY5MwHo46RutMSCpnCqg nVjsug/yKFx1zQt0vGsyerzSNJPeSLuDl9nZNKspAFO/P5/VOJkWVVJsACjEhxB/qjlm K+NRiGj/lofK3Ynnq9xBOPaBWywijryKY82GvJW1At3Fu4OjSkrclYNqs8F8FzVLQGTJ ESugoDIMSkcfGv0XwMpW+V2vx+LpS8t/YtSxXCk0Qeq+O2X6FCkRQvcgvF9gYAlaJap2 zFYw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=GbAQR5VKohjmNQNdWyyof8g+21qbDiT3BsoJpZNFPoE=; b=N2aYGvgK01HdBh4EmSJOSeiT9hZ1yXl9eSyegpl5DYX6V63oEGbZKicNZ+1lhncXDH wCmdBn3wdCZMA+u7bjm1XEn2otNxilFhfEcwVSs+UJHTggyrg8MSw4a6XKsqHIEHdMqE 2LXCi3+auVrhZRowGqqBMIri5U6y+jfoVx56mIqCj/c67UytXbfbb0hHHBjbnkDfOD9X paPnZWb0DqtM5i2BRhyVLcJIjekY92GwWMSWC5EoR87Wu7Zgav7ay4+KcV1nbG1cPf6D WM6P4yGrzNjouMK+LdurpygwJ6PfH7K4NsESemys7kPlv0kywH7GlavLINXv+LzW9AA0 MWzg==
References: <CAMm+LwgbK3HYDjSHnTN3f6hWSQCQrEjHLNn6z0JpfY7hdxaQpg@mail.gmail.com> <A8128346-B557-472F-B94F-8F624F955FCE@manicode.com> <eb2eaaa7-7f7e-4170-ab87-1cc1fdd3359b@www.fastmail.com> <CAJot-L0PS_3LxEkC-jd1aqXDdYF+z8BajSs4Rhx3LgRPn6wkdQ@mail.gmail.com> <DAB127D7-809F-4EC2-A043-9B15E2DB8E07@tzi.org> <CAJot-L1e8GegjXjADRQ87tGqnSREoO4bEKLX+kPkZFsQpevGQA@mail.gmail.com> <66be0ffe-a638-45a0-ba05-1585ea02e6bf@www.fastmail.com>