Re: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth Signature Draft Pre 00

David Recordon <recordond@gmail.com> Mon, 27 September 2010 16:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=mnPFcu1MNfTmnd1ACub1rAOHWZvxZeWNLTG4+0xqQb0=; b=Cech+kskLJmeKBUHPUWdCSfF4riEsLaIZ57QF4ZpRWYe0N0kJWlQtEu0S/fRmJV2+g gZ1gcuylhGwp0JUZ/k2TAphyRx8zIrF0K+N3sTJnaFLLMBDnLjV/cnzWCcU6t8o+JNcC nxIr7Ph9W3LN4Xl//icPeICv78EJoD/B9ismo=