Re: [OAUTH-WG] draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel

Michael Thomas <mike@mtcc.com> Thu, 03 May 2012 20:25 UTC

Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 13:25:37 -0700
From: Michael Thomas <mike@mtcc.com>
To: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5854; t=1336076746; x=1336940746; c=relaxed/simple; s=thundersaddle.kirkwood; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=mtcc.com; i=mike@mtcc.com; z=From:=20Michael=20Thomas=20<mike@mtcc.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[OAUTH-WG]=20draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threat model |Sender:=20 |To:=20Peter=20Saint-Andre=20<stpeter@stpeter.im> |Content-Type:=20text/plain=3B=20charset=3DISO-8859-1=3B=20 format=3Dflowed |Content-Transfer-Encoding:=207bit |MIME-Version:=201.0; bh=cgYJykU4r71F7AOhoh5K9+iBXwpT11O/kWVl8b8ZEqo=; b=pTUhl0XLN5ZGd6qRcdMpYAsh8CDWZx9p/0gz5IN1THtdWgwp8X2CqGlHBu sVx9VMsREWhAVacCUpkC9y/Lpj5C9t4ReGbb/xd1LI9RKeii3Je/Bi8Yd6KZ kb/X0KvyBhqiIhLdvoAQ8YQD1KqMhyjTOUvGy6bmya9mTBCKKamnc=;