Re: [OAUTH-WG] draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer-08 & subject issue

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Mon, 28 April 2014 18:41 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=tq1qAmJ5+xOq+MzJUqZR4g2h9gsSoHZT3Zn81kPmlO4=; b=jDUSpHukd11KGfv3lxS5SA3loAczslWInTfixOIYE+abZzlwVpW/WK0KGa3fjT1kgg jzRtS0fmxPSXknDs3S3rJsAz2chuwpYtdO/R+Z1gnknw2XPMz8PesznGU2nvXAIIuLwi cWzpQ9jIgEbrVV2L50odWXMQzpdzBDSh/QcG1om1055CyOGFh39FBM43U5jx3p5Ah7UH xOr77od0W3D0kxIr8CznXonqOGo1IaUqSVGAX21SkfTmSV35Yw1I7KX4j8zBn1TzLufz VgOLNsRfDHy0JOEZnQal2dRaUVHfFcUiG/VBJlwbf+CaurGIdHAi9HvahhZrSprhE4Oc zcww==
References: <53577C41.2090606@gmx.net> <CA+k3eCSmVo__OBn7vMoSZ2POeFLUS11y+BNOPTX5b=5C_OpfBg@mail.gmail.com> <5358B8BC.8000508@gmx.net> <CA+k3eCSCtSb42pqz8qE4MQbfXzLQFr9bEAcNm0bgJ24WRL4C4Q@mail.gmail.com> <53590810.8000503@gmx.net> <CA+k3eCRvukGj-oZ214JNdaAENobrdcanxPxZiAUZ9B529Zsd5A@mail.gmail.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739439A1960AA@TK5EX14MBXC288.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <A83036B3-E093-41C6-A212-B5797E536326@ve7jtb.com> <CA+k3eCToMDJv4KfapoG=9gSHrtzKT5E8L4OFSJMjQZWBO4Q84g@mail.gmail.com> <535E160E.3010106@gmx.net>