Re: [OAUTH-WG] Call for Adoption

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Fri, 22 January 2016 23:26 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=9q6MkJMde0srx1jJyMT/CSyxfWMVh46jP41yWBM/eMo=; b=UHFnr90iEcdzQZzFSyYgz9AT7hKer9HHykKQCYKz8lOcQuPh56tzj8fy0m6uw2iC/y mbjrI5apVijtJk1sJVJXX39uGkKXexhv/5EsWK0adOrwynrRvlroCmaS3lOL0xCBUEzf 7zi8TsQOQat0wmmrNSkjCTO44DQKwTCfStVwNCDMsebC1/A5PpxlSANQdVQIubnFanLt aiCChRSlTJI7apJtYDsORVKt2UyLQ7jbkVO62etFWL4U55oN7S6eTAZxd53AY8EGLUck wikP/3dt0Kz8x54aX+H2cJ00k7ItW7F4RpXMSMjrBghJAzkJVzVuWZ/2jSs5Xs1LMG8J 9haQ==
References: <569E2076.2090405@gmx.net> <CABzCy2D8BvJkLCc543=pEdE4FZa+p1ekyuMs=TtVSnSCrTrviw@mail.gmail.com> <CABzCy2D1gca2OR2qp_gakThjkoLGfaZAo=GE85Lz4+3TrPbFVQ@mail.gmail.com> <569F915D.8020806@mit.edu> <CAAP42hC+L-7irdR7Y2pfNWyhP6cWLn0wNyauA5TQb4jr=4UH4Q@mail.gmail.com> <BY2PR03MB442C2801F09B2B7A103E673F5C30@BY2PR03MB442.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CABzCy2DehwZh2gd_6oNy69O+qxowva00qZWnX8uWX2n4h+kPLw@mail.gmail.com> <BY2PR03MB442EA7CE4F9728C2E39BBEAF5C30@BY2PR03MB442.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <EE414329-AA2A-4F99-841B-0581E4F4605F@mit.edu> <CABzCy2A9RCONixTG+ZFD8sz6FTD-o1Do8iV2gX2=pKu+PenT-A@mail.gmail.com> <BY2PR03MB442DE057967872C63A56DF8F5C40@BY2PR03MB442.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CABzCy2Co2okoC_hxy3bLTzbGm3nuQiULM3XqkJMwiV_5iU9-=Q@mail.gmail.com>