Re: [OAUTH-WG] Call for Consensus on Document Split

Mike Jones <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com> Wed, 27 October 2010 16:55 UTC

From: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com>
To: Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@nsn.com>, Blaine Cook <romeda@gmail.com>, "oauth@ietf.org" <oauth@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 16:56:50 +0000
x-originating-ip: [157.54.51.79]
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Call for Consensus on Document Split

Thanks for your confidence in me.  I look forward to completing a specification that meets the industry needs.

I plan to sync with Eran this week.  I also plan to hold a "listening tour" at IIW to understand stakeholders' perspectives on where we stand with OAuth 2.0 today and what remains to do finish it.  Please come talk to me at IIW if you're there and you're building or deploying OAuth 2.0 and want me to understand your views.  E-mail and phone calls are also welcome.

Once I've synced with Eran and gathered input from stakeholders, I'll plan on announcing target dates for drafts.

				-- Mike