Re: [OAUTH-WG] JWT - scope claim missing

Lewis Adam-CAL022 <Adam.Lewis@motorolasolutions.com> Mon, 11 March 2013 16:11 UTC

From: Lewis Adam-CAL022 <Adam.Lewis@motorolasolutions.com>
To: Phil Hunt <phil.hunt@oracle.com>, John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 16:10:46 +0000
References: <0EC2404F-E3C5-4AD1-88B4-E74AA0394DD9@gmx.net> <C75E4871-E907-4EF7-BAF0-9D1A172D581B@ve7jtb.com> <CA6A6425-D0CE-469F-B51E-9F296DA8041C@oracle.com> <CA+k3eCREgN+6z+U=jjJcPo0nZVR0GWn5zXeecZRO+rg=xd-gZg@mail.gmail.com> <A2375FE9-946F-46B3-9356-0709DD56BD4A@ve7jtb.com> <48FD87D1-4DF4-4289-99B7-40A515F31890@oracle.com> <3E472720-31A4-40A0-AAA4-402CF850831A@ve7jtb.com> <7127843B-D7B0-4AB6-87F1-1604D1EFFA79@oracle.com> <50DA292F-32F0-4266-8401-006AD837B775@ve7jtb.com> <CA+k3eCSyE3cPMh17XuivbUZUtHY=RAtjV1UeCdW6gGFk+gv02A@mail.gmail.com> <59E470B10C4630419ED717AC79FCF9A948D58BEE@BY2PRD0411MB441.namprd04.prod.outlook.com> <CA+k3eCSD3EqtNC0Z--+HKwENW9pbzCNGp2_LyVp0bAphvThnRA@mail.gmail.com> <59E470B10C4630419ED717AC79FCF9A948D58DC0@BY2PRD0411MB441.namprd04.prod.outlook.com> <CABzCy2D=DTes1HZumJVURdoLVz9KgxAFXqe_fKydd8VYSgCUrA@mail.gmail.com> <FD9716CE-E7D1-42C7-91C7-8ADC9056B3B8@oracle.com> <59E470B10C4630419ED717AC79FCF9A956893F49@BY2PRD0411MB441.namprd04.prod.outlook.com>! ! <3C571C43-C53A-4385-8ADF-FB2A7E788B29@oracle.com> <EA0F42AE-54CF-4DE9-AEAC-A7B2531958D5@ve7jtb.com> <32C1936C-0922-4F1E-AF5F-C6E1C550602A@oracle.com>
x-originating-ip: [150.130.164.106]