Re: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-07.txt

Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <rifaat.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 02 June 2017 12:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=t/N+Sh+MWU4iNgVUQWJyHpuBO0WCGtc8qYxLeP4iXXU=; b=BBX3CyTzLKjgP+xzbDCJ5yKHUz6XbQQpOoa/NHqPSupxnPQ4yB+bPoVeSi/1FLh/x6 tIH/dNEl/L32Arniv46TsIiUjL8lWsXteNH1FUY0P06CQ7TgzZ1S9fF/QtO1Vw27RGuv eVcgyUvwhJe7GCjp71oAq/RQQigNJLNfSwY3RkFtsB9dz8poVTdPri+kbE04TCGwflcZ 9FOYk5QZ/+GzkdZk3LKlLji2T1oj3r4C2LHgIhgCseiIhuQ5FLwMiJxn1x3PBzGSzTp8 tLJFef2I5EokE2qd8wOZrjqdw1FIRBvYrrE63j5NfxNGRarjJGjlQ4EX5wKZSa3o/UmL LsVQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=t/N+Sh+MWU4iNgVUQWJyHpuBO0WCGtc8qYxLeP4iXXU=; b=ZXy8+T3XzxPG5OQ8mQ8vlHoz97JfIs/W/Hy6js3Ty6iG8uMtnBVDTshg8Y7KNm48Yj 56+mmHVPq8Z3QZ8O/8sr5hjtNjt0fRNmTye0rs5fFjmNel5EDYGFYn2qomhWzdly3rxY 0t7XdGc/C4L9EbBI9wDl9/ohI63lVXPc8PZhsWLoNIwzvo2e16JzGS5zWnw8gNtcI/M8 JxpDGRqoScg8l2i6Vw0U7SkjCfknAoZDid1m/XDEqllj++pr3nAQ6jm7Se6fE4ro49XN eq3hSas3S2DgyTs5VfTU7NHRKbj0hAXunUCyqRWfUmyNiQCWS1w1X1C6jJmjhkwMDSC9 Bp2g==
References: <148416124213.8244.5842562779051799977.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CA+k3eCTE1NM90QcZRFR0jATCqdeJWyTRUb6Ryp52n9FRg6aGpA@mail.gmail.com> <9199091B-5D7F-4D66-9EC5-CB0EF2D3CF6D@lodderstedt.net> <CA+k3eCTjmifjsbec80vGTE5Hw4ws7oARuaatDk4RYOLK26-87Q@mail.gmail.com> <CY4PR21MB050479DBD8A7AB6342682209F5330@CY4PR21MB0504.namprd21.prod.outlook.com> <30B37ED3-6E3B-4739-9917-BDEC198CA027@lodderstedt.net> <CABzCy2ArQ29xtyzT+t4i1fq9XZT+fMLgsw5oV75aFTkvVf8tgw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCRMwS7KiCyrGm8d6Syo=SpfR65zSb0MFJ8A1ns=DVrR0g@mail.gmail.com> <CAGL6epKM8DyTqG4gLr0OnVJXtZyhziiit7UnRjBs-ME0rvPtpA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCStAqU0kQOuyrOkjPO8zejf519ZxcVFzkV-y_feR8STUQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCQUeJyfROy1ZNSoPhQzLOSi4NTp8WLwehT-NrmyL=4z1Q@mail.gmail.com> <be5e59c1-d6ca-cc48-8a81-56b1dd58026c@free.fr> <CA+k3eCSdDDufp6+p4RmxOwcGzcaEX+W4MotE9qWDQNgiYcHBsg@mail.gmail.com> <58cc229c-ca5e-18d4-8b62-fbb3853f5cca@free.fr> <CA+k3eCSE5CcUMA4iHvk6LyHs+vxPYOO4-X3smWnr1Ou1jWU_-Q@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCRTYU9bJWrmcKpfpo_P5LfGgf1NStN6A6qm4T4EWAMLtQ@mail.gmail.com>