Re: [OAUTH-WG] Meeting Notes (9th March 2020)

Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <rifaat.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 17 March 2020 14:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=QHF6IlEHancy7m2CQ/Evt/IrTp1zw7HT2Gfq3GApV5M=; b=eh30hsAJ2H7TeJzTjRaKF32FG/1Bvw8x2AE1XnT0EZRpXZjIg6zIljXZdacLpng1nY lDFiB18dAzzsEN/HbQB4hO5pynEq0vDHapP9VjRcuy2BNud+oLumKz62oLOkI3l2GRhq rPQY8IlEKDKU1Kc36T3Tp84uqXniTPThq3uLYRrFWOvYAj6o3E/yzJpKLqIFHz8i/6ux J0MzFkNxyEqO0NIrcGgnrTyQp2mh04EcY3hOOdLnPi0IFpueyBXUZdZbYmBK9jXoBtJt +QhBA437Zd9JrTMub4BMRhPyWeAsb5mc5cBGBhz02cQiRDB2b2NGe4a3T4eW7dX1BSs1 bwkA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=QHF6IlEHancy7m2CQ/Evt/IrTp1zw7HT2Gfq3GApV5M=; b=mKb7aOo3S02oj5IHxTEHHyASYmTcqH94W4gUKtG6L2V8sEQXOaPHkOUq55CTTLlcA9 93c75w3X6cznr/7KlQjWBTAXEXzu8cQgEJCZuD3V8gdbOcnscn1Goa24qNvjKvzV4M/P 2u8BdJT90L5+5MyI9fVNBXbXus7OQbTjiBkl5W/ExV/HuhHIF8V5IwnIQnGn9WPhn64a DtUySPBjA2VSTGQiV2JW2M4lyy9Ip5Odj/Pl6P4zgNo9IO0mjB3LqTqpzbyUS2CShDqt cZSJgzSZmI7MX4/nfdG4aW6NQ8gMMO8Lhj5XPpmoV2DE5ZI/XAs3MWlLa4AbRmIntw/y jySw==