Re: [OAUTH-WG] Native clients & 'confidentiality'

Paul Madsen <paul.madsen@gmail.com> Mon, 19 December 2011 18:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=hkS1GFEXj1IvYBigtMTJsG6HPAv6fWnVCA3HWvlRmUQ=; b=enOqzPi+jst5j8nU7T9OhwivjDt+RWcVgEWQn2RQOE5GhZh3znVW0ufpuDIa2sQBGK FmXXIRFjsJi0Z7XtgW3cXJ8BGVO7rJR54HfjnduH3BJzWQl7joHm8WplwshCOgXdf1Qe +A/u1R0Ve3ZlA4d+JSEbXIp+E7YOnYWIjVJvE=